We are very excited to be working with the newly established corporate ventures arm of a successful player in the retail industry.
This role marks a strategic move to further the business' omni-channel offering through partnerships with growing businesses in an industry that is constantly being disrupted.
- Work with start-up founders on go to market strategies and building out business capabilities
- Proactively analyse the market to identify problems worth solving and potential areas of investment
- Conduct analysis on potential opportunities, to understand their potential and how to grow / accelerate the opportunity
- Create supporting documentation, financial models and market research to support potential opportunities
- 1-4 years' experience from a top tier strategy consulting firm, investment back, vc fund preferred
- Strong data analysis capability
- Incredible stakeholder engagement skills
- Curiosity around earlier stage companies, e-commerce and technology
- Experience (whether at university or a side venture) in the start-up world or vc space
WHAT'S ON OFFER?
- Varied and exciting role backed by a major established player in the retail space
- Strong mentorship from a leader in the strategy space
- Equity option, competitive basic salary
Corporate ventures roles are few and far between so please connect at firstname.lastname@example.org / (02) 8986 3148 to learn more!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.