UX Designer- Contract
Our client, a telecom giant is looking for an experienced UX designer to join their Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) team.
The company has a vibrant, hip and supportive culture where you will have the opportunity to bounce your ideas of your peers and your creativity will be recognised.
You will be a part of a diverse team collaborating with devs, product owners etc which is embedded 100% in the AGILE culture. A/B testing exp will be highly regarded.
Benefits to you:
- 12 months contract with view to extension
- Competitive Day rates
- Opportunity to make the role your own
- The opportunity to be creative and innovative in your approach
- Work with industry leaders and learn and grow your experience
- Vibrant and flexible working culture
Qualifications and Experience:
- Over 3 years of hands-on UX experience in digital design including: user research and usability testing, lab testing, prototyping, interaction design, wireframing (80%), visual design and UI development (20%)
- Strong visual design, presentation and illustration skills.
- Ability to deliver a holistic view of customer experience through diverse digital environments.
- Passion for elegant and innovative design with a strong customer focus.
- Understanding of e-commerce principles & best practice.
- Creative, flexible and energetic
- Experience in designing for mobile applications, web and desktop including responsive and adaptive web design.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Experience in a fast paced, dynamic organisation.
- Ability to be pragmatic, design around constraints and adapt to changing requirements.
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment is desirable, but not essential.
- Experience with working with varied digital, Agile resources including, Iteration managers, product owners, Front-end developers, Delivery manager, copy writers, UI designers & producers.
You will also have excellent communication skills and the ability to articulate your knowledge so that you can be understood by not just your team but also your stakeholders.
If this sounds a lot like you, then apply now as there are many opportunities going around on my desk for immediate hires before the Christmas break, but even more new projects starting up in the new year. Contact me (Arushi Bansal) today on 02 8986 3133 or email me on ABansal@MorganMcKinley.com.au
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.