Test Manager - SAP S/4 HANA
This leading Insurance Provider is seeking to engage a Test Manager who will be responsible for the design and delivery of testing for the S/4 HANA upgrade project, ensuring that project deliverables are delivered prior to production release.
- Lead the end to end delivery of testing for the implementation of SAP S/4 Hana upgrade project.
- Development of the test strategy and test plan, test triage meetings and the documentation for the attainment of testing signoffs.
- Oversee and manage all aspects of the testing lifecycle for functional testing, system integration testing and UAT.
- Ensure that testing is completed to schedule, that all necessary documentation is completed and appropriate business approvals received.
- Participate in testing activities as required including the development of testing documents, execution of testing plans and scripts to support the test team.
- Ensure that end user needs and expectations are managed throughout the testing lifecycle.
- Manage the business relationships with the SAP vendor, implementation vendor and the third party integration partners to ensure they effectively deliver against test requirements.
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated SAP S/4 Hana experience.
- Has demonstrated experience as a Test Manager across the full testing lifecycle in complex systems with external system interfaces.
- Has demonstrated strong leadership and management skills with proven ability to establish the rapport with key stakeholders.
- Has demonstrated experience in the application of repeatable and sound testing techniques.
- Has demonstrated experience in the design of business scenarios, development of test scripts and delivery of user acceptance testing.
- Comfortable to cover both hands-on testing role and the management role.
- Proven ability to use industry standard software testing tools, e.g. ALM, JIRA.
To find out more about this, and other opportunities with NSW Government please apply today.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.