Tax Manager - Deal Advisory
About the role
◦ A Tax professional with deep knowledge of Australian corporate tax legislation and providing high quality tax advice to large corporates
◦ A real passion for excellent client interaction skills
◦ An interest in focusing on transactions and deals
◦ A great teammate, used to working successfully with senior tax specialists to deliver specific client requirements
◦ An accomplished project manager, capable of running multiple engagements of varying size and scope, and interacting with indirect tax colleagues and teams from across the organisation
A coach - taking care in providing guidance and mentoring to junior tax consultants
You bring to the role
◦ Along with a combination of the above it would be expected you have a mix of the following:
◦ Australian corporate tax experience
◦ An honest and ethical approach to business which will provide a natural fit with the organisations values
If you would like to know more reach out for a confidential conversation Melinda Bullock 02 8986 3149
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.