We empower our people to be the best version of themselves and drive their own success. Morgan McKinley is extremely proud to have made the Top 50 Best Places to Work list for 2019, securing the #10 spot - apply now to find out more about why!
The continued growth of the business relies on the ability of the Talent Acquisition Manager and leadership team to work together to source, attract and retain the best talent. We are harnessing new technology to provide a data-driven approach to our recruitment strategy and as a result, we are looking for a passionate recruiter to help us drive this forward.
The role goes beyond traditional Talent Acquisition and focuses on taking the Morgan McKinley Employee Value Proposition to market and communicating a genuine story of what it's like to be part of life as part of #TeamMMK.
Reporting to the Managing Director and operating as part of the Global People team, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing candidates through advertising, search and networking.
- Interviewing, selection and assessment of candidates.
- Contributing to the financial success of the business by attracting and retaining suitable candidates
- Co-ordinating the on-boarding of new employees
- Maintaining agreed personal activity levels.
- Post-interview debriefing of candidates.
- Managing the closing of the recruitment process.
- Ensuring that all candidates receive the highest possible level of service.
- Build lasting relationships with candidates.
- Lead by example to develop business by utilising agreed best practice and process including: Sales / Headhunt calls, referrals and networking
- Developing and maintaining an expert knowledge of the market.
- Generating & implementing new marketing initiatives to attract new candidates.
- An ambitious and experienced recruitment professional, ideally with previous agency experience
- Must have a strong commercial focus and business acumen
- Degree level or equivalent with 2 years' experience, or 5 years' highly relevant experience
- Driven and self-motivated
- Excellent communication, presentation & consultative skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, target-driven environment, with a quick speed to respond
- Excited by maintaining and building new relationships
What can we offer in return?
- An exciting full time opportunity to shape the role in line with your own vision
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Additional day of annual leave per quarter, plus two volunteering days annually
- Flexible work space with breakout areas, huge kitchen, floor to ceiling glass, entertaining area
- A laptop to allow for flexible working and genuine encouragement to do so
- The opportunity to be part of a social, wellbeing or CSR committee which shapes the culture and purpose of the business
- Regular team and whole business nights out, fresh fruit, drinks fridge, additional holidays with tenure
- Access to well being initiatives and reward & recognition incentives including Platinum lunches and overseas trips.
To find out more
Apply now, or for a confidential discussion please contact Steph Newth via LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/steph-newth-302771105/