We empower our people to be the best version of themselves and drive
their own success.
The continued growth of the business relies on the ability of the Talent
Acquisition Manager and leadership team to work together to source,
attract and retain the best talent. We are harnessing new technology to
provide a data-driven approach to our recruitment strategy and as a
result, we are looking for a passionate recruiter to help us drive this
The role goes beyond traditional Talent Acquisition and focuses on
taking the Morgan McKinley Employee Value Proposition to market and
communicating a genuine story of what it's like to be part of life at
Reporting to the Managing Director and operating as part of the Global
People team, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing candidates through advertising, search and networking.
- Interviewing, selection and assessment of candidates.
- Contributing to the financial success of the business by:
- Attracting and retaining suitable candidates.
- Co-ordinating the on-boarding of new employees
- Maintaining agreed personal activity levels.
- Post-interview debriefing of candidates.
- Managing the closing of the recruitment process.
- Ensuring that all candidates receive the highest possible level of
- Build lasting relationships with candidates.
- Lead by example to develop business by utilising agreed best practice
- and process including: Sales / Headhunt calls, referrals and
- Developing and maintaining an expert knowledge of the market.
- Generating & implementing new marketing initiatives to attract new
- An ambitious and experienced recruitment professional
- Must have a strong commercial focus and business acumen
- Degree level or equivalent with 2 years' experience, or 5 years' highly relevant experience
- Driven and self-motivated
- Excellent communication, presentation & consultative skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, target-driven environment, with a quick speed to respond
- Excited by maintaining and building new relationships
What can we offer in return?
- An exciting full time opportunity to shape the role in line with your own vision
- Competitive salary of $85,000-$95,000 per annum based on experience
- Flexible work space with breakout areas, huge kitchen, floor to ceiling glass, entertaining area
- A laptop to allow for flexible working
- The opportunity to be part of a social, wellbeing or CSR committee which shapes the culture and purpose of the business
- Regular team nights out, 4hr Fridays, fresh fruit, drinks fridge, additional holidays with tenure
- Access to novated car leases, regular well being initiatives and reward & recognition incentives including Platinum lunches and overseas trips.