An exciting opportunity exists with a leading Government Department for a System Developer
An exciting opportunity exists with a leading Government Department for a System Developer to undertake a mixture of waterfall and agile development delivery framework using the Microsoft Product stack.
Breakdown of deliverables for the project
- Build Development, Test, UAT and Production environment
- Build Application using model-driven PowerApp.
- Build data model and automation based on requirements.
- Build data security based on the security requirements.
- Build custom Complaint Web application using ASP.NET Core
- Application should have offline capability
- Build the following Integrations
- Complaint form integration
- OneGov Government Licensing System Integration (Excel/CSV)
- Revenue NSW Integration (Excel/CSV)
- Web applications should support Address Validation, geocoding and reverse geocoding
- Provide support during system testing by fixing bugs and issues
- Provide support during user acceptance testing by fixing bugs and issues
- Deploy to production environment
- Deploy applications to mobile devices
- One off data migration from OneGov GLS and Revenue NSW third party system
- Support the department to implement Active Directory synchronisation.
The Systems Developer, requires the following senior skills and experiences:
- Experience developing Microsoft PowerApps
- Experience with MS Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
- CRM Plug-Ins / CRM Workflows
- Configuration and Customisation
- Experience building and integrating APIs
- Developing Azure functions app (PaaS)
- Experience in developing custom ASP.NET Core application
- Sound understanding of PowerApps formulas and development methods
Desirable skills and experience:
- SQL / Fetch XML
- Experience in Project Management (agile development delivery framework)
- Microsoft Product stack
- Experience in government
- Experience automating business processes with Microsoft Flow
- Experience with Data modelling
- Experience configuring offline capability
- Experience configuring Mobile app for field officers [Mobile or Tablet]
- Implement solutions with multiple data sources
- RESTful services [Mulesoft Integration]
Please click on the Apply button if you would like to be considered for this role, or phone Urvi on 02 8986 3125 to discuss further.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.