Well regarded rating agency is now recruiting a Structured Finance Director to join their high performing team, based in Sydney CBD and offering great opportunities for career progression
- Top Tier Credit Agency
- Great Team and Work Environment
- Sydney CBD
Well regarded rating agency is now looking for a Structured Finance Director to join their high performing team, based in Sydney CBD and offering great opportunities for career progression
The successful candidate will have an established track record in structured finance and will be proficient at doing research and writing issuer and sector wide analysis, with strong communication and presentation skills.
- You will be responsible for structuring finance transactions in a timely and accurate manner
- Ability to think broadly and apply credit principles to existing and new issuers and asset classes
- Manage the operational aspects of the team and coordinate the work of other analysts to ensure deadlines are met
- Ability to interpret and manipulate excel models
- Interpret legal documentation
- Mentor junior team members to develop them
Key Skills and Experience
- 7+ years of demonstrable experience with a large commercial bank, investment bank, investing institution, or other credit institutions.
- Business/finance/commerce/mathematics degree qualified
- Strong quantitative and excel skills
- Previous credit experience is preferred
- Detail orientated with the ability to maintain accuracy whilst complying with deadlines.
- Highly proficient at working with financial models.
- Attention to detail and big picture thinking
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Possess excellent communication skills, verbal and written
If you are interested in this position please APPLY NOW with your updated resume. Alternatively, you can send your resume to Talita Sousa at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 8986 3136 for a confidential discussion.