Leading team - global reach
They have a reputation as an employer of choice, are renowned for developing their people and regarded as leaders in their sector.
This role sits within the Infrastructure business unit and as a senior leader within the strategy team you will play a critical part in the future of the area as it moves to a stand alone commercial entity.
Diversification and growth is required in this business area and the strategic acumen to guide investments and build a long term view of how commercial opportunities could form part of the long term strategy is essential.
Your primary objective is to firstly ensure that market and customer strategies are fit for purpose to deliver future revenue streams across sectors and ensure that the functional business objectives can be met.
- Delivering strategic recommendations formed through applying advanced statistical based analytics solutions ensuring all key industry trends are evaluated
- Deliver sound customer and market segmentation and analyse to underpin world class experience for all users.
- Incubate and drive the long term growth strategy
- Growing this business globally by utilising assets and making solutions viable across the globe
- Work to develop this business as a stand alone commercial entity and be agile to work to shape this to optimise performance and outcomes.
- Extensive corporate strategy consulting experience from an external, Tier 1, consulting environment. 8 years consulting or relevant experience required
- Experience of a broad range strategic projects in the Infrastucture, Telco and Technology space
- Well versed in business case development
- Advanced problem solving abilities
- Exceptional relationship building skills with the ability to build credibility and influence
- Finely tuned analytical skills - financial analysis/modeling
- Strong academic background
- Experience in developing and executing strategy
- Demonstrated experience in influencing senior stakeholders- internal and external
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills- ability to develop effective working relationships
- A 'can do' attitude and the will to really deliver something unprecedented.
In return you will be playing a key role in defining strategic agendas, delivering outcomes and fostering innovation for the organisation. With exposure to multiple high-level stakeholder relationships you will gain invaluable experience in this unique space, providing a platform for future progression.
For more information, please email Vanda Jarrett on firstname.lastname@example.org