This is a unique opportunity for someone dynamic who is ready to take the next step in their career and be apart of an industry change
Customers are expecting more from their providers. New channels are opening up. This company is customer led and data driven and believe they have important responsibilities to enable the communities and people they service to be safer, stronger and more confident.
This innovative role is focused on taking ideas and making it happen in the business. You will be able to generate ideas, concepts, opportunities and articulate them to excite others. Their brand is growing and reaching into new industries. They can only do that if they reinvent the experiences that customers have for the better.
Your role will be at the very centre of the business, where you'll be part of the team driving the company's strategic planning process and helping cascade it down the organisation.
What you'll be doing:
Business strategy and planning:
- You'll be partnering with the business to help driving the annual strategic planning process to define ambition levels and set priorities. Supporting the business in understanding market trends and the local competitive landscape and dynamics
- Identifying and forming a perspective on the implications for the business of medium to long term key trends, competitive threats and opportunities.
Strategic projects and initiatives:
- Program managing critical projects that need cross functional work
- Provide market, trend and strategic framework thought leadership and advisory where sought across the organisation for strategic initiative and opportunity evaluation
Organisation performance reviews & reporting:
- Taking a data-led approach to understanding the organisational performance and underlying drivers and blockers, and lead business reporting to senior leadership
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.