They are at the forefront of changing consumer behaviour and pushing the boundaries of fast-moving consumer goods.
About the Company
An innovative, complex and endlessly engaging business is seeking a strategy manager to join their team. This business is highly recognisable across Australia; it is at the forefront of disrupting its own market. They are at the forefront of changing consumer behaviour and pushing the boundaries of fast-moving consumer goods.
A team that prioritises emotional intelligence and determination over personal ego; you will work with highly respected practitioners. You will enjoy a great work-life balance alongside other benefits.
About the Role
- Provide fact-based insight to assist the development and delivery of key business strategies
- Conduct analytical problem solving on key strategic issues
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders in the business as strategic thought partners and drivers of execution against strategic initiatives
- Make a positive contribution to the development of the Strategy team
- The team is responsible for working with senior stakeholders to develop, articulate and deliver on the strategic priorities of the business.
- Proven experience in complex analytical problem solving (eg hypothesis-based problem solving)
- Innovative thinking, excellent managerial capability, and top-notch advisory skills
- High level of proficiency using appropriate analytical tools & techniques
- Previous experience in managing projects and people
- Experience writing or contributing to board level presentations and reports
- Experience presenting to senior business stakeholders
- Previous experiences working with cross-functional stakeholder groups
- Previous experiences of working in a high-performance team environment
- Experience in a strategy team for major business and/or management consultancy and/or investment bank
- Ideally Bachelor of Commerce or equivalent qualification
- Understanding of retail/FMCG a plus
To apply for this position please respond to this advert with an up to date version of your CV. If you have any additional queries, please feel free to reach out to Josh at JClements@morganmckinley.com
Morgan Mckinley is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.