Be at the front of designing and delivering the Digital Strategy and Customer Experience for the bank
You will provide specialist advice and expertise in the development of strategic project initiatives, leading engagements across a range of complex and diverse business matters to include new growth and value creation opportunities, and strategic reviews.
The key success measure of this role is to support the design and delivery of high quality projects that will ultimately enable the business to provide exceptional customer experiences and will deliver a step change in their business operating effectiveness.
- Ability to think critically; including designing solutions in ambiguous problem spaces and analysing and undertaking financial modelling/benefits sizing (where required) to ensure strategic plans are well considered
- Deliver high quality deliverables for senior stakeholders (GM and LT), including clear and concise structured communications, including ad-hoc pieces of work that are needed in a fast-paced turnaround
- Lead strategy and delivery projects including leveraging innovative problem solving techniques and project management experience to work with stakeholders across the business (Digital and technology partners) to manage and deliver solutions from idea to execution phases
- Identify roadblocks or dependencies which could impact specific projects / deliverables and resolve/ escalate to your manager as required
- Contribute to team culture by supporting colleagues and contributing to the development of best practice frameworks, tools and training.
- 3-5 years' experience in in-house strategy or management consulting roles (financial services experience preferred, but not essential)
- Solid ability to work on large programs from inception (design, opportunity identification, prioritisation) through to delivery.
- Solid structured problem solving ability (hypothesis led thinking) and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of work and deliver outcomes in ambiguous or challenging environments
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence, collaborate and be effective across a large stakeholder group to deliver outcomes
This is a fantastic opportunity to move from consulting into Business Strategy. You will have access to senior stakeholders and the opportunity to define your own career. You can expect a tangible work/life balance and a competitive salary package.
For a confidential discussion please apply online or contact myself via email email@example.com