This iconic, consumer driven organisation commands an enviable position in the market and consistently outperforms the competition.
About the Organisation
This iconic, consumer driven organisation commands an enviable position in the market and consistently outperforms the competition. They enjoy a stellar reputation and are an employer of choice; this is a rare opportunity to join this brand name organisation, which is currently going through an exciting period of transformation.
About the Role
- Supporting the Heads of Strategy and GM Strategy in addressing strategic issues (ambiguous, complex, long-term, cross-business) and developing implementation of roadmaps
- Developing and leading program work streams including analysis planning and timing
- Engaging with multiple stakeholders across various levels (up to GM and Executive GM) of the organisation to drive strategic decision making and outcomes
- Leading the development of project hypotheses, storylines and presentations
- Providing key inputs for leadership reports and working sessions, including papers for the Board, Executive Team and other strategy forums
- Performing complex quantitative modelling and analysis of financial and non-financial data (e.g. market and competitor trends and dynamics, cost analysis, profitability analysis)
- Tertiary qualifications in Business / Commerce, Economics, Engineering or other relevant field (MBA preferred but not essential)
- Ability to frame and structure problems, and undertake quantitative & financial business analysis, extracting insights, particularly in areas of ambiguity
- Effective communication and influence skills at all levels within an organisation in written and verbal form and demonstrated ability to engage and influence stakeholders
- Experience in top tier management consulting or a corporate strategy role
- Experience leading quantitative and financial analysis of business problems and generating creative insights/solutions
To apply for this position please respond to this advert with an up to date version of your CV. If you have any additional queries, please feel free to reach out to Josh at JClements@morganmckinley.com
Morgan McKinley is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.