An exciting opportunity for a Solution Architect to work with a leading Government Department for an initial 6 month contract, based in Chatswood.
This leading Government Department is seeking a Solution Architect to work on an exciting project, for an initial 6 month contract, based in Chatswood. As the Solution Architect you will be responsible for the development of the technology solutions and mapping the business requirements to systems/technical requirements to ensure they are in line with the enterprise architectural plan.
- Provide specialised technical expertise, guidance and recommendations to all constituent projects and work under the programme to contribute towards the planning and running of the programme.
- Assess all technical and design considerations under the programme and escalate and engage solution designers and technology owners from internal technical domains, vendors, and partners.
- Monitor, track and report on the status of project deliverables to ensure time, cost and quality metrics are in line with approved project plans for assigned projects.
- Assimilate inputs from plans, business and non-functional requirements from business, information management, regulation, policy, technical, operations and other stakeholders to develop 'fit-for-purpose' enterprise solution architectures and strategies.
- Identify risks and issues associated with technology deliverables and provide technical assurance, options and recommendations to facilitate remediation and mitigation strategies.
- Align technology to business processes and organisational changes, ensuring that the technology supports these critical activities.
Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience in the development of strategic direction and standards of technology investments to assist in the development of the enterprise architecture and maximise the return on technology investment.
- Experience with clinical solutions based on Cerner Millennium architecture, Cerner Command Language and MPage technologies.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience.
- Proven ability to elaborate on stakeholder requirements and to develop suitable and implementable architectures, and to monitor, govern and provide quality assurance of major solutions and their architecture across the project lifecycle from planning, architecture, design and build through to test and implementation.
- Highly developed analytical and documentation skills including the ability to analyse and interpret complex information from numerous sources, evaluate proposals, prepare and present analysis and reports, deal with challenges creatively and achieve business focused solutions.
- Excellent organisational skills and extensive experience working in a high volume and demanding professional environment with a capacity to prioritise, multi-task, achieve business goals, perform and always work with a customer focused approach.
- Highly-developed interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills with demonstrated experience engaging, collaborating and influencing key internal and external key stakeholders and customers to influence and achieve optimal business outcomes.
If this sounds like the right role for you, please apply to this advert with an up to date copy of your resume.