Service Desk Analyst
Our client, a leading Government Department is seeking to engage a Service Desk Analyst who will provide broad-ranging Tier 1 support to users utilising a range of media (including the infrastructure environment and software) to troubleshoot and resolve issues of moderate complexity across the organisations' ICT environment.
- Utilise appropriate tools and methods to address user support queries and return user's ICT systems and networks to optimum efficiency
- Provide support to users and solve non-complex problems to minimise system down-time and loss of productivity
- Complete simple / standard set-up activities for computers, printers, multifunction devices, audio-visual equipment and other ICT systems in line with Service Level Agreements to ensure compliance with organisational standards
- Monitor the performance of systems and assist with the identification of potential issues and propose solutions
- Contribute to the development of reference materials to assist the ICT support community through maintenance of documentation on system configurations and technical processes
- Participate in weekend shift roster
Skills & Experience
- ITIL Foundation Certificate or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with stakeholders to resolve issues, solve problems and ensure effective and timely solutions
- Excellent decision management and communication skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.