Senior UI/UX Designer
About the company:
You'll be working with a leading financial services organisation aiming to revolutionise what it means to be a bank. It's to join their leading strategy innovation who's aim to to change the way that customers interact with the organisation. The team is responsible for (only) greenfields projects and have the reins to design and develop solutions! They are located in the CBD.
About the role:
- Lead UI/UX idea generation through leveraging an ongoing body of research
- Incredibly rapid prototyping and building minimal viable products and delivering continuous deployment
- Strong focus on understanding the strategy behind innovation and interpret it into creative solutions
- Implement modern solutions and make use of market trends and insights
- Work within a cross-functional team, dealing with software engineers, data scientists, product owners and strategists
- Looking for an immediate start
- Extensive experience with UX design and research for digital products
- Strong portfolio of a creative body of work showcasing your UI/UX design skills, showing understanding of interaction flow, wireframes, campaign experience and prototyping
- Designing for Mobile Apps is highly desirable
- Good project management & communication skills, being able to explain the rationale to wider product team and external stakeholders
If you think that you or a person you know would be a good fit for this role, please contact Dominic Samranyke on 02 8986 3140 or email your CV to email@example.com.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.