Senior Technical Business Analyst
- CBD Location
- Permanent Full-Time
- Competitive Salary
We are working with a Fintech who are digital only, and harness the capabilities of technology, data and artificial intelligence to deliver an entire bank in the palm of your hand. They exist solely to serve the customers - to give them a smarter & more personalised banking experience.
Your purpose is to enable the bank to continually enhance its service proposition by leveraging services supplied by third parties and accessed using APIs.
The position is responsible for defining the functional and non-function requirements for the technical interfaces required to access API's exposed by third parties and working with the banks product, development and operational teams to consume these services.
This role reports to the Chief Information Officer.
- Develop a close working relationship with key technology vendors providing core banking and payment services.
- Provide functional requirements to development teams to enable the integration of the service by the banks development team working in an agile environment.
- Reviewing all changes proposed by a vendor to determine their impact and ensure these are prioritised in the delivery backlog.
- Identify and manage configuration changes required to be made on third party services to meet the needs of the bank.
- Provide expertise and advice to internal teams on the services provided by third parties
- Reviewing and implementing compliance related changes related to external services including the payments schemes.
- Working with other parties to implement Consumer Data Rights associated with banking services.
- More than 10 years in a delivery role
- Deep experience in digital solutions and B2B business relationships
- Related tertiary qualifications
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Payments experience
- Core Banking experience
- Communicate openly, quickly, transparently and clearly
- Effectively manage change and its impacts on the business
- Comfortable with uncertainty and effective management of conflicting priorities
- Easily adapt to a changing environment with a high degree of professional resilience
- Influence stakeholders through evidence-based research
- Relish new challenges and takes on responsibilities outside of role scope as required
If you are interested in the role please APPLY NOW!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.