Senior Strategy Advisor - Design
This leading Sydney University is seeking to engage a Senior Advisor, Strategy Design who will deliver end to end strategic advice, consultation and guidance on the development and design of strategy.
You will partner with senior stakeholders across portfolios, faculties and other communities to deliver major strategic initiatives of the University.
- Consult, advice and support the design of new strategic plans through robust and consistent strategic planning processes.
- Develop and facilitate tailored stakeholder engagement plans to collect optimal input to the strategic planning process through a range of channels, fora and tools (eg workshops, focus groups, interviews, surveys, digital sites etc).
- Develop high quality professional materials to assist the end to end strategic planning processes, including; agendas, works shops pre-reading, project briefs, interview / survey questions, presentations and reports.
- Design and draft initial strategies arising from stakeholder engagement.
- Lead and coordinate the development of implementation roadmaps and financial companions to strategic plans including identification of new projects.
- Prepare and coordinate materials, reports and presentations for the University Executive, Senate and other decision-making bodies.
- Review and continually improves strategic planning processes.
Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience in strategic planning and strategy design for a large and complex organisation.
- Extensive experience in stakeholder engagement with broad and diverse groups including workshop facilitation, survey design and structured interview experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent high level strategic and analytical skills, demonstrated ability to analyse, interpret and integrate complex data and provide strategic direction and analysis to senior management.
- Experience managing multiple work streams, or leading large complex projects.
To find out more about this, and other opportunities with NSW Government please apply today - Aoife Power
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.