Senior Technical PM Perm opportunity based outside of the CBD
About the company:
We are working with one of Australia's largest and most prestigious organisations. As they are currently on a journey of growth and transformation, new requirements have recently emerged for a Technical Project Manager to work on a number of business critical IT projects across the infrastructure and application domains.
Working in a dynamic fast-faced environment with a highly motivated and delivery-focused team, you will be surrounded with like-minded individuals who possess a lively spirit and ambitious drive for success.
Reporting to the Programme Manager, you will be responsible for the planning and delivery of multiple key projects at once.
Specifically, will be responsible for:
- Defining and scoping IT related projects in the networking and CRM space, in collaboration with the Programme Manager
- Project reporting and managing budgets effectively
- Preparing accurate project plans for designated projects
- Identify, effectively communicate and resolve project issues and risks
- Determine and control the project schedule; agendas, minutes, actions, key decisions
- Prepare business flow documentation for the organisation and adhere to standard Project Methodology
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Minimum 5+ years experience as a Project Manager working for medium to large enterprises
- Previous experience working in the Media or Telecommunications sector is preferred
- Strong mix of applications and some infrastructure project experience; proven delivery across networking and CRM related projects is essential
- Hands-on experience managing projects in Waterfall methodologies is essential; Agile experience will be well regarded
- Experience working within large, complex technical environments
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills is absolutely essential
- Project Management certifications and a relevant Bachelor's Degree, preferably in a Technology discipline
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.