Senior Project Manger - Regulatory Change
This role exists to design and manage all key activities (including technology solutions) relating to a significant APRA regulation, the business is looking to meet several key releases over the next 12 months, and needs a Seasoned Project Manager to coordinate multiple streams and releases on a Program over $20 M annual spend
Accountabilities within this role:
- Project/Program Governance & Management
- Scheduling and Costing - Estimation and financial management
- Influence/Manage and gain agreement of scope from stakeholders Stakeholder
- Risk & issue management
- Tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience desirable
- Demonstrated experience in managing and achieving results from large complex projects
- Projects/Portfolio's - over $10 M with High Risk & Compliance aspects
- Multiple streams/sub projects/initiatives.
- 10+ years' experience within projects and/or delivery of technology solutions
- Management of diverse stakeholder expectations,
This is a contract position with a very competitive day rate.
To register your interest please contact Rhys Horton on the Link Below