A switched-on, strong and delivery-focused individual will thrive in this FTC opportunity!
My client are a leader across the commerce and indusry space based in Macquarie Park. They are growing rapidly and are kicking off multiple Process Improvement initiatives across the organisation. This is a 12 month FTC opportunity with the view to go permanent.
Critical to the success of the role will be the ability to work as part of the program and coordinate the business process activities within streams and projects.
- Provides business analysis to support implementation of one or more key projects
- Manages stakeholders and communications, ensures effective collaboration and team work with other project teams and stakeholders
- This role would be leading the business analysis for the introduction of a new operating model.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Between 5 - 8 years of business analysis experience, predominantly focussing on process improvement programs
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain high level stakeholder relationship and to engage/partner with a diverse group of key internal/external stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent experience in running process mapping workshops with stakeholders
- Experience with creating requirements and specifications that can be used to select applications and then build an end state process.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.