A fantastic opportunity for a Senior Policy Analyst to work with a leading Government Department for an initial 12 month contract.
This leading Government department is seeking a Senior Policy Analyst to support the development of strategic policies and procedures focused on delivering innovative online learning solutions for future generations. In this role you will develop plans for improved solutions and delivery of policies, processes, guidelines, training and tools.
- Undertake research and analysis using quantitative methods to support achievement of strategic priorities across all of education - early childhood, school, training and higher education.
- Communicate analysis and advice to a wide range of stakeholders and senior audiences using a variety of written, verbal and visual methods, and publication standards.
- Manage the implementation of key projects.
- Build effective relationships and work collaboratively with key stakeholders to identify and understand emerging education trends and requirements.
- Prepare correspondence, briefing notes, submissions and reports advising on education issues.
- 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Strong data analysis skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Government experience is preferrable.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.