Senior Project Manager Role - Heavy Industry - Large Transformation program based in Newcastle
We are working with one of Australia's largest and most prestigious heavy industry organisations. As they are currently on a journey of growth and transformation, new requirements have recently emerged for a Senior Project Manager to work on a number of business critical IT projects across the PMO.
Specifically, will be responsible for:
- Defining and scoping IT related projects
- Project reporting and managing budgets effectively
- Preparing accurate project plans for designated projects
- Identify, effectively communicate and resolve project issues and risks
- Determine and control the project schedule; agendas, minutes, actions, key decisions
- Prepare business flow documentation for the organisation and adhere to standard Project Methodology
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Minimum 5+ years experience as a Project Manager working for medium to large enterprises
- Experience working within large, complex technical environments
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills is absolutely essential
- Project Management certifications and a relevant Bachelor's Degree, preferably in a Technology discipline
Do you have a strong mix of the above skills? If so, I'd love to hear from you ASAP!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.