Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Planner to work with a leading organisation
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Planner to work with a leading Government Department to provide specialist statutory planning advice for the implementation of asset management initiatives.
This is an attractive opportunity with a 12 month contract based in the convenient Sydney CBD
- Provide high quality advice, reports, briefings and analysis on planning policies, regulations and legislation.
- Prepare briefs and responses to correspondence and enquiries relating to the policy and procedures impacting on the physical assets, procuring and managing external specialist contractors as necessary.
- Assist Project Directors and Project Officers
- Provide advice on various aspects of statutory and strategic planning requirements to internal and external customers to assist in their understanding of the approval processes.
- Assist in the provision of planning information services to internal stakeholders and participate on departmental and interagency committees and working parties.
- Contribute to the overall master planning process for Infrastructure Planning projects as part of the planning team.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in urban and regional planning and/or relevant experience of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act and other relevant legislation as it effects land use and property development
- Strong negotiation and stakeholder management skills
If you are interested in this role, submit your application for this role or contact Urvi Thacker on 02 8986 3125 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.