Contracting position for Networks/Telco Operational Improvement Analyst
One of the largest Australian network services providers are looking to bring a Operational Improvement Analyst to join their The Network Engineering & Operations division. You'll be reporting to the Insights and Analysis Manager and support to the delivery of pillar objectives by providing insights and analysis of operational data and insights into the behaviour and performance of key metrics like (MTTR, SLA, R2T, CX/CSAT, VOC Lead and Lag measures).
We are looking for a highly motivated, process oriented and customer focussed person. The role requires a person who can take initiative and lead the communication of performance analysis, key call outs, drivers, insights (including reactive, descriptive, predictive and prescriptive) to respective product and business owners and drive improvements.
The role requires strong excellent organisational, interpersonal and leadership skills, as well as broad knowledge of the wider Service Operations reporting landscape and enterprise data systems. You'll need to have an ability to understand detail, the big picture whilst leading in future modes of Operations performance reporting.
You'll be responsible for
- Communicating value add insights and driver-based analysis to support Pillar Product Leads
- Analysing and interpreting key metrics like MTTR, SLA, R2T, CX/CSAT, VOC Lead and Lag measures performance information to enable and influence key business decisions.
- Articulating and translating complex reporting data and trends into effective insights and analysis to drive business performance improvement
- Providing critical information that enables informed decision making on operational, business, customer and commercial issues/risks and KPI performance.
- Communicating and reviewing performance data regularly for distribution to Executive and national teams.
- Occasionally support ad-hoc reporting as needed (key project reporting, executive committee and continuous improvement committee presentation packs)
What you'll have:
- Tertiary Qualifications or equivalent experience to the role requirements
- 3+ years' experience in analysis, data management, reporting, change management and stakeholder engagement
- Demonstrated experience as Analyst with ability to interpret and articulate drivers and scenario analysis into high quality predictive and prescriptive insights with business specific callouts & annotations
- Proven ability to enhance existing systems, capability by introducing automation.
- Experience in Tableau visualisation software
- Experience working with relational databases: Advanced MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, MS Project, MS Access
- Project timeline tracking for team initiatives within Excel or MS Project
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- You have previously demonstrated ability to lead in a technical support environment
- Ability to provide expert business knowledge to IT teams for capability development, issue resolution, acceptance and signoff on changes / enhancements.
- You have demonstrated an ability to work to tight and conflicting deadlines, and deliver results
Interesting and challenging role for person who's looking get in to/stay in contracting. If you have previous working experience on a similar role you should apply.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.