Great exposure and opportunity to build strong relationships and influence key business decisions.
A market leading bank in Australia. This organisation provides a fantastic platform to develop and grow your leadership expertise within the risk team. Additionally, there are great opportunities for promotion within.
You will be responsible for reporting, oversight and regulatory compliance plans in relation to the prudential standards, as well as the new or revised standards to be implemented over the next 3 years.
- Streamline compliance plans across the Prudential Standards (eg. APS112, 113, 116, 117, 180, 210, and 221) and new or revised standards which will be implemented by 2022 (ie APS112/113/220, BCBS 239, IRRBB, Stress Testing, Algo Trading, FRTB, Resolution Planning).
- Help manage the AASB 9 Credit Provisioning SOX process in line with Group Finance SOX Framework
- Design and maintain the compliance plans for the Prudential Standards above, ensuring consistent structure for standard obligations, risks and controls across all risk control matrices.
- Support the implementation of performance dashboards to monitor and hold the business accountable for meeting 1LOD risk requirements.
- Coordinate 2LOD, 3LOD and APRA reviews across the team
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 10+ years demonstrated risk experience in banking or broader financial services
- Strong understanding of risks, control and issues
- A grounded understanding of financial services regulators and legislative requirements of SOX, APRA, Pillar 3 external and internal reporting, and credit provisioning.
- Experience in designing and implementing operational and compliance risk controls, controls testing and reporting, setting up risk frameworks
- Ability to partner with stakeholders to influence and negotiate business outcomes and build strong relationships
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW with your updated resume. Alternatively, you can send your resume to TALITA SOUSA at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 8986 3136 for a confidential discussion.