Fantastic opportunity to join one of the world's most recognized global banks as a Senior Manager in their Asset Liability & Capital Management Team.
Senior Manager, Liquidity Reporting & Capital Management
A fantastic opportunity to join one of the world's most recognized global banks as a Senior Manager in their Asset Liability & Capital Management Team, supporting the Country CFO.
In this role you will you will ensure that regulatory requirements and internal policy changes are correctly captured and automated in the Daily/Monthly liquidity management frameworks. This role will support the Country CFO and senior stakeholders.
- Implement APRA APS 210 Reporting Requirements, Manage all APRA liquidity reporting , specifically the daily and monthly LCR and NSFR.
- Keeping abreast of reporting changes by ensuring that system solutions and changes are implemented in a robust controls environment with adequate documentation and adequate support from within the team.
- Lead the Australia relationship with global stakeholders, provide commentary, ensure they are kept updated on Australian issues and developments and assist in building their ability to provide commentary.
- Improve process efficiency by continuing to streamline process and implemented solutions wherever possible.
- Provide feedback and analysis on the implication of proposed policy changes as well as develop solutions where none currently exist - e.g. Transactional accounts, operational deposits etc.
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting to local management/ ALCO on the strategic implications of Basel III reporting e.g. liability management, liquidity premium payments, operational deposits.
- CA/ CPA / ACA Qualified
- Subject matter expertise in liquidity funding/reporting & capital management within a bank or financial services organisation.
- Strong leadership capabilities. Ability to form effective relationships and achieve influence at the most senior level in the organisation.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including the capacity to articulate the case for risk management in the language of business.
- Demonstrated ability to assess risk trends, both internally and externally.
Please register your interest in this position by sending through a copy of your CV to Tamara Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 8986 3145 for a confidential discussion.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.