You will be reporting to a dynamic well experienced Head of Compliance who prides themselves on encouraging a collaborative team.
Global bank undergoing some great growth transformations locally - great opportunity to join at this time!
- Compliance review and challenge, providing advice and delivering training to wholesale business division.
- Plan and facilitate policy and standards for the key compliance risks of Privacy, Conflicts of Interest, Market Abuse, Conduct and Treating Customers
- Acting as key change agent and influencing organisational change
- Provision of reporting and oversight of key compliance topics into key Wholesale Risk Management Committees, Australia Risk Management Committees and Australian Board Risk Management Committees
- Identify and work with the Wholesale teams to action incidents and breaches, analysing results, reporting and follow up on remedial action
- Provide coaching and guidance to Wholesale, Markets and Treasury, and business partners in the area of incident analysis, licensing and prudential obligation
The Successful Applicant
- Currently working in a compliance capacity in the Australian and New Zealand regulatory environment and requirements, with ability to conceptualise, interpret and communicate clearly on its impact on the business and financial products
- Compliance experience working with Wholesale or Markets or Treasury business lines products and local legislation requirements
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.