Exciting newly created role with visibility across all of business banking, working with regional managers to ensure compliance.
Your new Employer:
- Exciting period of growth, change and risk transformation
- Global leader in banking industry focus
- People driven
- Client focused
- Above market remuneration
- Flexible work practices
- Clear Career development
- Employee insurance cover
- Design and implementation of the regulatory/compliance framework in accordance with the Code of Banking Practice
- Apply the BEAR regime in a 1st line capacity
- Provide compliance advice and subject matter expertise for business as usual activities and business initiatives
- Act as a conduit between the 1st and 2nd line
- Identify and lead new compliance related projects, liaise and engage with 2nd line Compliance as required
- Dealing with AFCA complaints relating to compliance.
- Enhance compliance culture.
- Assist in determining the overall direction and development, maintenance and implementation of compliance activities, ensuring compliance with local legislative and group policy requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- 10 years banking and finance experience in a Compliance capacity
- Broad compliance expereince in a 1st and 2nd line capacity, in retail and business banking ideally
- Experience managing stakeholders
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.