Highly regarded banking group recruiting a Senior FP&A Manager to lead the finance relationship with key stakeholders and assist in decision making.
This is an exciting opportunity with a highly regarded banking group. As a Senior FP&A Manager you will lead the finance relationship with key stakeholders across the business.
- Deliver commercial outcomes by generating insights and developing appropriate initiatives for the Financial Markets business
- Monitor performance and identify key areas of opportunity
- Drive the planning and forecasting process for the institutional business
- Ensure integrity of balance sheet and profit and loss
- Lead a small team
- CA/CPA or equivalent
- Over 10 years' experience within financial services
- Previous product control experience will be preferred
- Must have leadership experience
- Strong communications skills with excellent attention to detail
- Commercial acumen and strong stakeholder management skills
For a confidential discussion please contact Talita Sousa on 02 8986 3136, alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com