An exciting opportunity for a Senior Financial Analyst to join the Financial Optimisation Project Team in a leading Government Department for an initial 3 month contract based in Parramatta.
This leading Government Department located in Parramatta is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join their busy team in a 3-month contract role. This role plays an integral part of the team working closely with business stakeholders and technical teams to gather corporate reporting requirements.
- Drive finance improvement initiatives in corporate reporting
- Continual process improvement, review and update policies and procedures.
- Design new reporting solutions, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools and dashboard.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across the division.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience working in a large complex organisation managing operational and capital expenditure
- Solid understanding of management accounting concepts and budgeting, forecasting and reporting
- Previous use of SAP
- Financial modelling skills including developing automated reporting and forecasting tools
- Experience using Tableaux and Power BI
- Experience leading and facilitating workshops with stakeholders
- Financial analysis experience
- Process improvement and automation
If you think that you would be a good fit for this role, please apply to today via the link below.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.