Join an ASX Listed Global Banking Group based in Sydney
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Finance Manager to join an ASX Listed Global Banking Group based in Sydney. In this varied and dynamic role, you will provide technical advisory and interpretation of Balance Sheet and Statistical regulatory reporting requirements for regulators that include APRA, the RBA and the ABS.
In this exciting and varied role, your key responsibilities will include:
- You will apply business context to assess and document assumptions and interpretations, including consultation with regulators to validate application of the requirements.
- Engage, consult and challenge of the data team, business units, risk management team and senior management to reassess and reconfirm interpretations.
- Provision of training for ongoing & new requirements
- Identify new assumptions and interpretations through reviewing regulator publications, communications from regulators & through discussion with other entities regarding industry practice.
- Be a key communicator between onshore and offshore teams.
- Experience in regulatory (APRA/ASIC) reporting/ APS 310 either in a bank OR experience working for a Big 4 Accounting Firm, auditing banking clients and helping with their regulatory reporting requirements.
- Have knowledge and a passion for data and regulatory reporting in a control environment.
- Strong relationship building skills and stakeholder management skills will be paramount to your success in this role.
- CA/CPA Qualified
Please register your interest in this position by sending through a copy of your CV to Tamara Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 8986 3145 for a confidential discussion.