This leading NSW Government Department is seeking to engage a Senior Economist who will provide specialist research, analysis and advice on early childhood education from an economic perspective, to support evidence-based policy development, evaluation, and executive decision-making.
- Contribute to the design of and undertake programs of research and analysis on the economics of early childhood education.
- Perform high level research, statistical analysis and review of complex educational issues, and produce briefings, publish technical reports and develop advice for senior management.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of complex projects, in line with established plans, budgets, timeframes, and policy.
- Undertake economic modelling to support the development of resource allocation models within the early childhood education sector.
- Support and undertake cost-benefit analysis of individual education programs.
Skills & Experience:
- Qualifications in economics or relevant business commerce or statistics degree.
- Communicate effectively in visual forms on findings.
- Ability to develop new funding models and funding scenarios using Excel.
- Knowledge of and commitment to the Department's Aboriginal education policies.
To find out more about this, and other opportunities with NSW Government please apply today.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.