An exciting opportunity for DevOps engineers in a modern work space with a competitive salary as well as the latest cutting edge technologies.
My client is going through an exciting period of innovation within their Technology space, implementing and integrating new technologies with a Cloud focused approach. With this, comes an opportunity for an experienced Senior DevOps engineer to join the business on a permanent basis.
- Working as part of the iteration team
- Participating in design, planning and implementation of new or changing IaaS & PaaS strategies
- Defining and evaluating DevSecOps strategies and architecture enhancements to meet objectives
- Communicating and collaborating with the Development team, IT Operations and Vendors
- You are experienced working with continuous integration tools
- You have 5 years professional experience in an agile and iterative environment
You are advanced in:
- AWS Cloud Computing
- Linux OS automation and management
- Kubernetes or Openshift
- Automation tools: Ansible, Terraform
You are familiar with:
- General & Container CI/CD patterns
- SQL and NoSQL databases
- NoSQL Keystores (Etcd, Consul, Zookeeper)
- Log Management
You have had exposure to:
- Windows OS configuration and management
- JVM Management
- Consul, Vault, CoreOS
- Azure Cloud Computing
- Cassandra, Kafka, Streambase, Loopback
- Serverless Framework
- CI/CD engines (Bamboo, Jenkins, VSTS)
- Angular/React Mobile Development CI/CD
- Java Development
If you are interested in the role then please send your CV to Ripesh Damania at email@example.com or give me a call on (02) 8986 3105
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.