You will be at the forefront of Cloud DevOps technologies, interacting and mastering the full breadth of DevOps services
You will have the opportunity to join a team committed to developing a culture of best practice and innovation. One that favours action over bureaucracy, believes in genuine agility and planning for the future.
You'll work on the latest hardware in offices located in the heart of the Sydney CBD. We enjoy a relaxed and friendly work atmosphere where knowledge sharing is encouraged and engagement with the wider tech community considered key.
- Working as part of the iteration team
- Participating in design, planning and implementation of new or changing IaaS & PaaS strategies
- Defining and evaluating DevSecOps strategies and architecture enhancements to meet objectives
- Communicating and collaborating with the Development team, IT Operations and Vendors
- You are experienced working with continuous integration tools
- You have 5 years professional experience in an agile and iterative environment
You are advanced in:
- AWS Cloud Computing
- Linux OS automation and management
- Kubernetes or Openshift
- Automation tools: Ansible, Terraform
You are familiar with:
- General & Container CI/CD patterns
- SQL and NoSQL databases
- NoSQL Keystores (Etcd, Consul, Zookeeper)
- Log Management
You have had exposure to:
- Windows OS configuration and management
- JVM Management
- Consul, Vault, CoreOS
- Azure Cloud Computing
- Cassandra, Kafka, Streambase, Loopback
- Serverless Framework
- CI/CD engines (Bamboo, Jenkins, VSTS)
- Angular/React Mobile Development CI/CD
- Java Development
If you are interested in the role then please send your CV to Ripesh Damania at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on (02) 8986 3105
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.