My client is looking for an experienced Senior Data Governance Analyst to join their Data Management team. You will exposure to senior stakeholders across all areas of the enterprise regarding Governance and Data Quality.
This is a role where you will work across a range of projects and must have a strong knowledge of how projects work.
- Supporting adherence to data governance principles, policies and procedures so that the intended purpose of Data Governance is achieved
- Contributing to the establishment of the data governance structure, and the running and maintenance of this structure to support the strategic objectives
- Working with all areas of the business to align the building of frameworks, to support the implementation of the data strategy, taking into account the requirements of the Business, Stakeholders, market and regulatory risk
- Working with Data Governance Councils, to ensure they are effective in governing the implementation of the data strategy
- Collaborating with leadership across the business, to understand business data needs and ensuring the Governance function provides the appropriate involvement and engagement
- Working closely within the Data Councils to ensure key data risks and issues are regularly reassessed, well understood within the businesses and that mitigation initiatives on track
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience working within banking or financial services
- Must have experience working with customer data
- Project and relationship management experience
- Strong collaboration and stakeholder engagement skills
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build high level relationships
- Knowledge of BCBS 239 or CPG 235 would a massive advantage
To work at one of the most innovative organisations around with an excellent culture and a leading brand apply now. Or for more information contact Leon Young on 02 8986 3147 or email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.