"Big 4" customer-centric domestic bank. Report to Head of Product Compliance. Partner with business. Provide technical compliance advice and oversight
Join this leading domestic bank where you will play a critical role in providing specialist compliance advice and oversight to the Business Banking unit.
Reporting to the Head of Product Compliance, you will partner with the business and engage with stakeholders within the Payments and Deposits portfolio.
Role and Responsibilities:
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Advise, support and challenge managment in the application of framework and policy components
- Act as Compliance contact on project initiatives within your portfolio
- Provide insights on key risk, controls, risk metrics and trending and emerging risk
- Proactively promote the compliance culture throughout the organisation
- Simplify systems, policies and processes to enhance compliance practices across group
- 5+ years' Compliance experience within Financial Services
- Previous Business Banking experience advantageous
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Enthusiasm and an ability to be proactive and work autonomously
- Fantastic team culture with focus on collaboration, friendship and banter
- Customer centric focus
- Genuine diversity and open culture
- Excellent career development and progression opportunities
- Committment to sustainability
- Committment to giving back to the community
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity or discuss your career options generally, please contact Renee Patu of our Sydney office on 02 8986 3120 or email: email@example.com or apply now.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.