If you are an experienced Commercial Analyst, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Newly released contract opportunity based in a central location in Parramatta to start ASAP working for a busy Government department.
- Manage and maintain the Infrastructure and Assets (IAB) benefit registers arising from capital and maintenance programs to meet strategic goals including asset optimisation, continuous improvement and industry benchmarks for asset performance.
- Provide analysis, tracking, reports and options papers to provide management with accurate current awareness of benefits realised.
- Manage and track the IAB contribution to procurement savings and contributions to the department.
- Develop and maintain modelling of market trends influencing affordability of infrastructure and asset services e.g. energy, rent, etc.
- Develop sustainable cost management strategies to ensure costs and department liability is minimised.
- Provide financial analysis and advice regarding the impacts arising from Divisional initiatives, including assistance with costing and consideration as to the sources of funding.
- Reinforce the successful alignment of business practises with Government asset management requirements and the need for early intervention when issues emerge.
- Provide asset analysis and advice regarding the impacts arising from Divisional initiatives, including assistance with costing and consideration as to the sources of funding.
- Experience managing and maintaining benefit registers
- Financial analysis and reporting
- Financial modeling skills
- 5 years minimum experience
- Government sector experience is highly regarded
If you meet the above criteria and would like to apply, please submit your application via the link below.