Senior Change Manager vacancy- 12 month day rate contract
As the Senior Change Manager your role is to lead the planning, development and execution of all change management related activities around this Retail Banking program. You will work closely with the Head of Change, Risk Lead and PMO.
Role & responsibilities:
- Develop effective relationships with key stakeholders to be seen as a trusted advisor on the management of people related business risks and benefits
- Develop all training and change materials within the project time lines
- Conduct rigorous analysis of change impacts and the associated potential risks and issues including determining the size, complexity and type of change
- Develop and execute effective change strategies and plans to minimise resistance and disruption to productivity and performance in impacted teams
- Develop training, communication and support material to build readiness in impacted teams
- Ensure that people related benefits and risks are well understood and managed
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline
- Risk experience highly desired
- Solid experience in project/program based organisational change management
- Success delivering a variety of changes from simple through to complex into a large, complex organisation
- Exposure in delivering projects using Agile methodology
- Ability to maintain a business focus and strategic outlook when approaching, advising and directing change
- Strong and proven senior stakeholder engagement and presentation skills as well as a broad understanding of business practices
Whats in it for you?
Long term contract opportunity on a high profile, tangible risk transformation which positively impacts Customer and employees experience. If you fit the above profile apply today.