Lead Business Analyst - Risk Portfolio - Leading Bank - CBD
I am working with a Leading Bank based in the Sydney CBD who have multiple Senior Business Analyst Positions within their Risk Portfolio.
There is a plethora of upcoming project work including:
- Upgrading of the Juno System
- A large Financial Crime Project
- A Migration to Basel 3
- Creation of a new Dashboard
- Proven experiences in a Business Analyst capacity within large, complex environments.
- Australian Banking experience preferably in Regulatory space (Prudential standards)
- Stakeholder management / vendor management experience and working with senior stakeholders
- Facilitation of business solution workshops involving participants from senior management to business users
- Excellent proficiency in translating and analysing data
- Presentation skills to high quality and speed: PowerPoint critical and other tools advantageous
- A strong understanding of technology and business systems, strategically and operationally
- Have a solid track record of stakeholder management and mobilisation towards the achievement of reporting objectives.
- Risk experience (e.g. Credit Risk)
- Tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience desirable
- Knowledge of project management disciplines
- AGILE, Waterfall and Project Management tool proficiency an advantage
If this sounds like you, please don't hesitate to apply.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.