Senior Business Analyst
- CBD Location
- 6 month contract
- Immediate start
We are looking for someone who has a comprehensive understanding of financial markets, products and the end-to-end lifecycle processes. You must also have a Deep understanding of complex business process mapping, business architecture and the deliverables across the project lifecycle.
- Facilitate the analysis of complex business problems and/or opportunities across the Financial Markets business.
- Define and document what is required for complex changes to business processes, policies, procedures and systems across the financial markets business.
- Complete Business Process mapping, including engagement with the various project and BAU stakeholders
- Identify business gaps between "as is" and "to be" states
- Justify and articulate the need for change, including the development of the business case and benefits realisation plan
- Effective management of stakeholders and execution of an appropriate engagement plan
- Write and execute test cases that demonstrate robustness of change (from both a business operations and system perspective)
- Deliver enhanced risk and control functions for the financial markets business, with a specific focus on conduct risk.
- Experience in a business process mapping role for financial markets products.
- "Front office" Trading and Sales across financial markets business
- Legal and compliance groups (including regulatory change initiatives)
- Understanding of global internal business drivers and industry dynamics
- Understanding of customer environment and impact of subject matter on clients
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory environment (eg MiFIDII regulatory regime)
- Knowledge of transactional surveillance programs within financial markets industry.
- Operational understanding of technology and business systems
- Software experience with Confluence, MS Office suite (including Project & Visio) is an advantage.
If you are interested in the role then please APPLY NOW!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.