Working closely with the Co-founders and team, you will take ownership of the entire Android app.
Currently recruiting a Senior Android Engineer for venture capital funded Fintech Start-up looking to develop the first version of the app with all the core features. If you are looking for a role in a Fintech with options, then look no further!
As a Senior Android Engineer, you will be responsible for developing the first version (Minimum Viable Product ) with key features within the core Android app. This role is suited to someone who is passionate, has built and pushed an application out and looking for an exciting new challenge.
- You will be working closely with the Co-founders and team, you will take ownership of the entire Android app.
- You will be responsible for beginning and completing the development of the MVP within a 3-4 month period, then maintaining and developing new features based on feedback from users
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the app
- Work with our backend engineers to seamlessly integrate the APIs.
- Work with designers to implement cool animated UX/UI to impress users.
- Maintain well-documented, reusable, and transferable code.
- You have excellent code-debugging skills
- Tech stack - Java, Kotlin, Geo locations, AWS, Restful API, CI/CD mobile apps
- 5+ years mobile application development experience
- Experience shipping at least one Android application available on the App Store
- You absolutely love solving problems and shipping products out
- Deep understanding of the Android development ecosystem
- Strong OO and architectural skills
- Able to work autonomously
- Write clear, maintainable, highly functional code, and making technical decisions on building the app
- Affinity with good UX and UI
- Knowledge on where to access and create high-quality graphics including bar graphs, charts and micro animations for a seamless UI
If you are interested in the role then please send your CV to Ripesh Damania at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on (02) 8986 3105
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.