Leading global retail and wholesale bank. Excellent culture with platform for development. Own all aspects of risk data elements and systems for ANZ
Leading global retail and wholesale bank. Excellent culture with platform for development. Own all aspects of risk data elements and systems across ANZ.
You will be responsible for ensuring data governance standards are met; providing accurate, timely and efficient data for portfolio and client risk teams; on-going user and vendor engagement to ensure systems functionality remains fit for purpose.
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Perform testing required regarding development of systems
- Build and maintain purpose built datamarts for ERM reporting and analytical teams
- Fully document data standards, data dictionaries and links to source systems
- Ensure integrity of database and liaise with stakeholders on data issues
- Provide training and support to end users of risk management systems
- Fully document interfaces with other systems and processes, develop and maintain online user guides and data dictionaries
- Ensure communication strategy for risk data and system changes is appropriate for and supports the final audience
- This global bank is well regarded and provides a fantastic platform to personally develop, rewarding you with a range of benefits and incentives. Join a dynamic and motivated team of risk professionals at an exciting time for the bank, with a number of key projects being delivered across the bank to uplift and improve its risk capability.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- To be successful in this role you will have:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in risk data and systems / analytics
- Strong understanding of risk / finance / banking products, services and internal functions
- Good understanding of the various banking / IT risk systems
- Advanced excel skills, data/analytical tools (python/SQL/VBA)
- Experience in process mapping, data mapping and data reconciliation / gap analysis
- Experience in data mart builds, documentation of data standards / data dictionaries
To express your interest in this opportunity please apply now. For any questions please call Renee Patu 02 8986 3120 or email: email@example.com.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.