This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of Australia's leading financial services organisation.
Role and Responsibilities:
This is a fantastic role for an experienced Analyst to step into offering a great name on the CV and fast career progression opportunities
Responsibilities will include:
- Being a strong team player in Regulatory Reporting with a focus on Capital & Credit Risk
- Preparation of Monthly/Quarterly APRA returns
- Attend key stakeholder meetings
- Respond to data requests from APRA and other regulatory bodies
- Active involvement in integration projects
- Presenting to Key Stakeholders within the business
- Ideally big 4 Chartered or Banking background with some commercial financial analyst exposure in APRA reporting,
- Financial Services and APRA/RBA/ ABS reporting experience is essential
- CA or CPA Qualified
- Strong Numeracy, PC and GL Systems and reporting package skills
For a confidential discussion please contact Badrul Alam at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please apply online via the below link.