Are you a financial accountant or manager within Big 4 and looking for your next step up? If so, this could be the perfect role for you...
Our client is a leading ASX listed household brand within the retail industry. This comapny is well known in the Australian market for offering fantastic & progressive long term opportunities, combined with an inclusive & collabortative culture. With regular promotions as a result of growth and strong succession planning, an opportunity for a senior accountant has arisen within the team.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for(but not limited to) the following:
- Preparation & submission of monthly performance submissions on a monthly basis and additional statutory disclosures as required at half year and year end
- Preparation of monthly Pinnacle Group management packs articulating key drivers of the groups performance
- Coordinate annual budget and monthly re-forecast cycle from the issuance of guidance & templates through to consolidation
- Take the lead on process improvement initiatives to ensure that systems & processes are streamlined to support with the growth of the business
- Provide support on commercial matters such as tender, product pricing & credit approvals
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have the following experience:
- Fully Qualified accountant - Minimum 5 years PQE (experience of working in a Group Finance Function would be highly desirable)
- Leadership ability (both of finance deliverables and the broader business agenda)
- Strong communicator and influencer (both verbal & through powerpoint & excel)
- Ability to remain focused under pressure and prioritise accordingly
- Ability to see the big picture but get into the detail when required
- High level of accuracy & attention to detail
- Highly analytical, Good problem solver, pragmatic in approach
- Good systems skills - ERP, Consolidation
- Good knowledge of requirements to maintain a best practice control environment
- Current knowledge of AIFRS (knowledge of Australian taxation would be desirable)
- Strong Excel skills
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your updated resume using the links provided. We will endeavour to contact all candidates with an update on your application.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.