An exciting opportunity for a credit risk modelling manager looking for a new challenge or an experienced risk modeller looking to take on leadership
An exciting opportunity for a credit risk modelling manager looking for a new challenge or an experienced risk modeller looking to take on leadership responsibilities.
Work with senior business leaders across risk and the wider Institutional Bank to deliver Credit Risk models as a project and business lead.
- Lead modelling projects and oversee design
- Deliver credit risk models leveraged for capital management and automated credit decisioning processes.
- Senior stakeholder engagement
- Provide recommendations to internal customers to assist them in achieving portfolio optimisation.
- Ensure core credit models are developed and maintained to a high standard to facilitate compliance with legislation, regulatory requirements, governance frameworks and policies
- Responsible for managing a team of credit risk analysts/modellers with scope to grow
- Strong academics in a numerical/stats based field (Mathematics/Statistics/Engineering/Physics/Computer Science etc.)
- Five or more years of experience within a credit risk analytical team or equivalent.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Advanced SAS, Python, SQL, Java, R, Matlab, Excel with VBA, Word and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Basel regulatory framework.
- Sound statistical knowledge
- Sound data management knowledge
If you think you have relevant skills and experience please send your profile to Zack to find out more - email@example.com