Our client, a leading Government organization, are looking to appoint an experienced Risk Analyst to work the compliance team, education risk team and key stakeholders to ensure that the appropriate risk analysis is conducted on the compliance strategies and ensure mitigation strategies are applied.
- Provide in depth analysis of risk factors associated with education risk and compliance remediation strategies
- Develop risk mitigation strategies that will reduce or eliminate risks associated with the remediation strategies
- Identify the Key Risk Indicators utilising relevant data
- Establish controls and review mechanisms to ensure risk mitigation is incorporated into remediation strategies
- Create and maintain the remediation risk profile
- Prepare reports and use data visualisation to communicate education risk factors
- Experience in educational risk environment
- Data analysis and data visualization
- Robust relationship-building skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High level documentation ability
- Commitment to meeting strict deadlines
- Meeting strict deadlines with high quality output
- Working within complex stakeholder landscapes and responding agilely to changing timelines and requirements
- Maintaining strong collegiate and networks across TAFE NSW
To find out more about this, and other opportunities across NSW Government, contact Stefan Cupac on 02 8986 3154 or apply now.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.