Due to continuing demand there is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and driven Recruitment Consultant (from any discipline) to join our established and highly reputable IT & Business Transformation division, specifically focusing on Change Management.
The desk sits in one of our consistently top performing teams in our business with highest productivity per head, who are always taking advantage of our high performers' incentives! Working alongside them, you will be set up for success from the outset, with a strong PSA client base, an established network built up across 10 years and an already significant, yet continuously growing, market share in Sydney.
Why work for MMK's IT & Transformation Team?
In our team's own words: https://www.careers.morganmckinley.com/blog/looking-transform-2019
What is involved in the role?
- This is a very warm and high-volume dual desk with a full 360 degree focus, predominantly covering contract roles; you will partner closely with consultants from the Project Services and Business Analysis teams to help you quickly get up to speed
- Sourcing quality Change Management candidates and managing them through the recruitment process
- Working closely with existing and potential client contacts to intimately understand their respective businesses and to be ahead of the curve with their recruitment needs; this will include both account management of key PSA clients, as well as business development of new clients
- Developing and maintaining an expert knowledge within the Change Management space
- Ensuring that the Change Management community receives the highest possible level of service
- Attending/arranging regular networking events, presenting at company and client events, and partnering with external organisations such as the Change Management Institute.
What skills and experience will help you succeed?
- An ambitious and experienced contract recruitment professional across any discipline or sector; experience recruiting within Change Management/HR/Business Analysis/Project Services or IT/Business Support/Contact Centre will be beneficial
- Must have a strong commercial focus and business acumen
- Degree level or equivalent, or 5 years' highly relevant experience
- Driven and self-motivated
- Excellent communication, presentation & consultative skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, target-driven environment, with a quick speed to respond
- Excited by maintaining and building new relationships
What can MMK Sydney offer?
- Multiple award-winning agency with an enviable global brand reputation, and an established and impressive leadership team
- Career progression with a clear pathway to promotion, tailored to your strengths & aspirations (more than 1/3rd of our consulting team having been promoted in the last 6 months alone)
- Trusting environment with no micromanagement or KPIs; flexibility to structure how you work best including working from home
- 'Go Beyond' trips overseas to Bali and Queenstown annually, and regular incentives including high performer's lunches (Cafe Sydney, Balmoral Bathers' Pavillion etc), 4 hour Fridays and travel vouchers
- Monthly /quarterly team nights out, fresh fruit in the office, beer and wine in the fridge
- Additional leave day per quarter
- Award-winning Corporate Social Responsibility program and 2 annual volunteer days
- Industry-leading training & development.
To find out more
Apply now with your resume or reach out to Steph Newth via LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/steph-newth-302771105/)