Quality Assurance Officer - Training & Assessment
Our Client is seeking a Quality Assurance Officer who will be responsible for ensuring that the training and assessment products meet all requirements of the training package, rules of evidence and principles of assessment so that students can be assessed and issued with qualifications.
- Monitor, review and report on the rules of evidence and principles of assessment ensuring they are applied in the development of teaching learning resources products
- Ensure resources meet all the necessary standards/regulatory requirements
- Consult with key product specialists to seek final quality assurance approval of materials before they are made available for use
- Develop consistent quality assurance processes that will withstand audit scrutiny to ensure the integrity and quality of assessment and teaching and learning resources
- Work closely with the product development team and provide expert advice and support to mitigate the current issue of a large product quality assurance backlog
- Assist the Lead Quality Assurance Officer in the analysis of data and the preparation of status reports
- Identify issues and take corrective action, ensuring stakeholder engagement, to maintain workflow and quality outputs
- Appropriate Degree or Diploma and vocational and/or industrial experience
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Working knowledge of contemporary learning and assessment techniques
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
To find out more about this, and other opportunities with NSW Government call Aoife Power today on 02 8986 3115 or apply now.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.