Property Portfolio Coordinator
This leading Government Department is seeking to engage a Property Portfolio Coordinator who is responsible for the management of a third-party service provider to maintain and monitor existing business relationships that have been entered into through the mechanisms of either lease, licence or other agreement.
- Monitor, review and evaluate commercial and business arrangements, including concessions, leases and licences.
- Monitor and oversee matters relating to the property portfolio including management of leases, licences and commercial agreements.
- Provide support and advice to the accountable Director and to other groups within the organisation including recommendations and monitoring of stakeholder issues, media inquiries/releases and inquiries from the community on commercial and business arrangements.
- Initiate and manage actions to ensure lease compliance and monitoring, review and reporting, implement systems to meet corporate requirements and implement corrective action for non-compliance issues.
- Identify a pipeline of work for matters relating to lease / licence renewals and coordinate details for management through commercial development units.
- Identifying and managing likely future repairs and maintenance works, as well as capital works required to be undertaken by the landlord, to ensure the obligations of the landlord are met.
- Tertiary qualification or equivalent relevant experience in commercial property management, leasing, commercial real estate management, or a related discipline.
- Experience in managing commercial operations with proven record in achieving positive outcomes in the generation of revenue from property and commercial businesses.
- Experience in managing third party property management agencies
- Experience in negotiating and managing commercial leases and licences in a social, environmental and economic sustainability environment
- Must be willing to travel occasionally
To find out more about this, and other opportunities with NSW Government please apply today - Vanessa Wilson
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.